Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ooooops

It's been a wonderful and wild weekend, and I had hoped to have some new photos for you, but alas I am at our condo in Atlanta and my camera is at home, so.......

Kristin and Handsome Dave came "home" to "Gainesvegas" this weekend because Dave's band, Skybucket, was playing at our local Monkey Barrel. It was another great, great show and we all had a really fun time. Special thanks to our friends Patrick, Molly and Keith Rooks for coming out to the show.

Dave, Kristin and our grand-dog Marley spent the night, so we got to enjoy a bit of time together today...updating my website (www.silksorbet.com). Check it out! Kristin and Dave have done a great job, and perhaps I can keep it current all by by my own self now! I'll let you be the judge.

Craig and I motored on down to Atlanta this afternoon and stopped by Horsefeather Quilting to pick up my Radiant Suns quilt from the awesome longarmed quilter, Leslie Evans. If you are in need of some innovative quilting, give her a call, you will not be disappointed!

After walking around Midtown with darling boy Barker Baby, we dropped by Twisted Taco for some nourishing vittles....and then home to watch the Academy Awards.

Pictures tomorrow!!

Night night!

No comments: