I loved doing it! Felt like I was back in kindegarden again. The more I mixed my fabric paints, the more fun it was. I also tried a cucumber and a yellow squash, but they didn't do nearly as well as the citrus. I also found that the citrus responded better if cut and left to sit for an hour or so before printing.
While I was playing away in my studio, poor C and two of his buddies were replacing the lights and fencing around our pool patio. (I say "poor" because it was so hot and humid today! Even when Barker and I walked on the golf course at 6:30 this morning it was 75 and the humidity must have been at least 70%. It's good weather for dyeing silk thoough, isn't it!!)
I know I posted this pic the other day, but take a good look at this old fence:
It's history, folks!!! Yippee!!! The new one isn't fully installed as yet, but when it is, y'all will be some of the first to see it!