Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Last Supper

We spent yesterday hanging out in Midtown, doing the Saturday things we love most: going to the Green Market in Piedmont Park, picking up a great cold soup lunch at MetroFresh, going to Knitch in the Highlands, taking in a movie at Midtown Arts, and then having dinner with our favorite kids, K and D.

They had gone to the Farmers' Market in East Atlanta and picked up this most incredible goat cheese:

K toasted up some French bread and some Ciabatta, and we spread the yummy goat cheese on those..........delicious with a glass of wine! MMMM

We decided to get some BBQ at Daddy Dz, and I spotted these great lines on our drive there:


Our cute kids:

My last dinner of Southern food for a while:
fried zucchini, fried okra, cornbread, cole slaw, and chopped pork. I hardly made a dent in the food on my plate, but what I had was GREAT!!!

and I'm off!


PEACE

1 comment:

Carol said...

Have a great and safe trip... XXOO