Waaaay back on December 4th, Beverly my blogger bud, nominated me as a Kreative blogger.
While I'm honored, of course, I dread these things (notice the procrastination?....I even cleaned my entire house today before blogging!! LOL) and have now put this off until it is almost far too embarrassing to own up to! So, here goes:
The rules are:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
Here are my nominees (I feel like Bush dodging a shoe here! LOL):
1. my wonderful cousin Eva, and her Eva from Sweden blog. Eva is a such an incredible person: wonderful wife, loving mother and grandmother, caring and loving daughter, and the most wonderful Swedish cousin a girl could ask for! Thanks for all you do for me and for others, Eva! Oh, and yes: her blog is great and her photography is fabulous! Check her out!!!
2. the second Eva in my life: I love her wonderful pictures of Germany, her colorful quilting, and simply being her friend. Thanks Eva!!
3. my complex cloth buddy Marga. WOW, what a fiber artist! I have so enjoyed getting to know Marga over the past year, and feel honored to be associated with her!
4. a blogger who is always there for me: Barbara from Surfside Serenity: Barb lives very near to where I grew up, so I was instantly drawn to her blog, but then I discovered a really sensitive and caring person.........a giving mother, teacher and wife. Love Ya Barb!!
5. Susan PM, a very creative and sharing blogger. I am learning so much about technique from this gal. If you love complex cloth and surface design like I do, check her out!
One of the reasons that I shy away from these little 'awards' is that I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by way of exclusion. If you're like me, you would heave a sigh of relief if you never had to do this little exercise (although I'm honored to receive it!), so please don't feel excluded and unloved if I didn't mention your name and blog....know that I love you dearly! This is such a busy time of the year that I hesitated to even nominate anyone, but then I couldn't just ignore the honor that Bev had bestowed upon me! So there you go!!!
OK, now back to the shoe-throwing incident: if you didn't catch my boyfriend Keith tonight, check this out.....I have never laughed so hard in my whole life!!!
Now that I've gotten all of that paperwork out of the way, I can return to my usual slovenly,er, I mean creative self! I hope to blog more tomorrow with some exciting tidbits to further enhance your holiday season!