Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Dad's In Heaven with nixon

We watched the most interesting dvd the other night: Dad's In Heaven with Nixon. C had read about it on line and it was available on Netflix streaming, so we decided to give it a try.  It was so worth it!  While it is a wonderful study of family dynamics crossing three generations, it also makes you very aware of a family's struggles but ultimate love with an Autistic child, AND with an added bonus!  I highly recommend this video to you..............and after you've watched it, please leave me a comment so I'll know that you've watched it and enjoyed it!





PEACE

2 comments:

Karoda said...

Hi Judy, I'm watching it right now...I'm in awe that there he has 3 generations of film for his family.

Karoda said...

In some way its as if he has returned to his engineering, creative roots of his great grandfather.