My 'teacher' piece is almost complete.
I finished machine quilting it today,
and added this Thermofax screen print.
It appears to be almost white here,
but it is actually chartreuse.
I have machine stitched the facing on,
so now just need to hand stitch it in place.
I'm in the process of dyeing the backing fabric for
the real thing,
and hope to begin quilting it in a day or two.
The teacher really helped me figure out
the techniques I will use,
and all of the threads.
Such a useful tool!
While doing a bit of weeding in my garden this morning,
this little fellow caught my eye:
I took the photo with my iPhone,
as I didn't want to run inside to get
my good camera and possibly
I have a ton of this cardinal flower
growing wild in my garden.
I love it...
and so do the hummers!
hope you have a splendid weekend
peace to you!