Monday, November 09, 2015

Another Rainy Day #92


this is a detail shot of an 8 x 52" silk habotai scarf

My knitting friend Roberta purchased several silk scarves
and small jars of Procion MX dyes from Pro Chem
a number of years ago.
I'm not sure if she ever used any of them, 
but she gave me a great many of what remained last year.
I came across them all while cleaning up my dye studio,
and decided this was the perfect time to try them.
I ice-dyed this one overnight last night


I rather like the results,
and I hope she will too.

I really buckled down this rainy afternoon
and got several more strips added 
to Maggie's quilt's sides.


It's coming along slowly,
but I'm hoping to do a good bit tomorrow.

Here's my gauge swatch for a new sweater for Charlie


I think it's going to be great!

thanks for stopping by

peace!





1 comment:

Maggi said...

Love the colours in Charlie's swatch.