This piece was ice-dyed using some fairly old
Pro Chem dyes, given to me by my good friend, Roberta.
I wanted to test them out first before I did something more important with them.
They seem to be holding up well.
I added more strips onto Maggie's quilt side/drop this afternoon.
It is slow going, due mainly to lack of time.
Life surely does happen.
We've had a lot of rain over the past two days.
I emptied 1" from our rain gauge yesterday afternoon,
and another 3.25" this afternoon.
We watched as our boat dock tried to run away.
Thankfully the rain stopped before
things got out of hand.
As you can see, our Adirondack chairs
(on the left) are now on the shoreline.
They used to be fairly far up on our lawn,
but the lake has advanced.
Here's a photo from last Spring,
showing the chairs and a normal lake level:
I finished Maggie's Tiny Tea Leaves cardigan
It is now blocking and will be ready for her to wear soon.
thanks for stopping by