Saturday, March 19, 2016

Day 122


I'm posting a couple of silk charmeuse scarf results 
from my Day 121 post.
As seems to happen quite frequently these days,
I had hoped to post photos sooner, but.......


Both scarves are a tad bit brighter than they appear, 
but I suppose you'll just have to take my word for it!
....as always, you can purchase directly in the 
wearable arts department of my website.

Here's what's in today's dye pot:


Hopefully I'll post result pics soon!

....and I've had a chance to do a bit more machine quilting
on my 'mystery' piece:



I'm enjoying it.

We had company for dinner last night,
and as I was putting everything back in place today,
I thought you'd enjoy a pic of what remains of our table


That's one of my snow-dyed fabrics as our table runner,
and daffodils, hellebores, and camellias
in my little vases.
I just love Spring!

I've gotten a bit of knitting done this week.
Here's my latest cast-on:


This will be a very simple pullover sweater for me.
The yarn is Mrs. Crosby's Steamer Trunk
in the Northern Parula colorway.
I think it'll be great with jeans on cooler days.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace




2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous results! If our weather holds, I'll be opening the dye studio before May. Last year I missed out since it got too hot too early. I love the fabrics in the mystery quilt. The upper one looks like abstracted hydrangeas. Have a fabulous weekend!

Carol said...

Dreamy fabrics, Judy, glorious colours. Your mystery quilt will be beautiful. I see a most wondrous sky in that first quilt pic. I just love your snow dyed runner - that is breathtaking. As usual, you amaze and delight me! xxx