Thursday, February 23, 2006

Genesis



Here's the beginning of a fun piece that I have been cooking up in my head over the past few days.






We are in Atlanta tonight, and tomorrow I will attend the first meeting of a new silk painting/art group that is forming here. It promises to be an exciting group of ladies with tons of talent!

This afternoon we dropped off my Radiant Suns quilt at the quilters. She, Leslee Evans, is a very energetic young lady, mother of 3, who hopes to have the quilting finished by next weekend! WooHoo! We discussed quilting patterns, thread, batting, etc. Never before have I been given so much say-so in the quilting of any of my quilts....but, when you think about it, who else should have that input but me!!! So, I am excited to see the finished product! Go Leslee!!!

OK, we are off to watch the second half of "Boys from Brazil".

No comments: