Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wouldn't It Be Nice....


This is my flower garden - LAST summer! It has been another cold and rainy day here, and I was just thinking how nice it would be to walk outside right now and see that garden all in bloom! But I guess it's days like these that make days like those so magical!
No lunch with Molly....her Granny had a series of mini strokes yesterday, so she has been busy. I hope all is well with them.
I did get some sewing done today. It was a great day for that. Still can't show you what I'm working on, but it won't be long now!
We went to see "Walk the Line" tonight at the dollar movie. It was great! Brought back so very many memories. I went to see Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash and Mother Maybell in Boston in about 1969...a terrific show!
Found out that my dear son-in-law Dave has pneumonia....need to make him a get well card!! Well, get well Dave, if I don't get the card made in time!!

1 comment:

Eva Hagbjärn said...

Hi Judy!
Just wanted to say that the picture from your garden is so colorful and beautiful. I just love the colors. As you know, I don't have that kind of garden because I don't know anything about flowers, (Anna has got that gene), but I can see when something is beautiful ;-)
Have a nice day!
XO Eva