Saturday, February 11, 2006

Lookey Here!

OK, I know, I know....this looks a bit catty-wompus, but that is because my design wall in my sewing room is along a narrow area that leads from my sewing room back into the breakfast room....so this had to be taken at an angle. BUT, you can plainly see that I have sewn up all of the Radiant Sun's blocks! WooHoo! Now I will go to my favorite Atlanta quilt shop, Intown Quilters (www.intownquilters.com), and check out their lovely selection of batiks for a suitable border fabric, or maybe even two! I'm thinking along the lines of a deep purple border, with perhaps a narrower inner border of chartreuse....what do you think?
My internet best bud in the whole wide world, Diane, is off playing with Rayna Gillman today, and I must tell you that I am green with envy!! But my day will come, Diane...just you wait and see!!! Seriously, I hope you had a great time and even learned something.
Now I'm off to do some dyeing!!

1 comment:

Rayna said...

I love the chartreuse & purple idea. Yummy combination.