Monday, June 26, 2006

Kathy and Ray

Well, blogger is up to its old tricks, allowing me to post only a few photos at a time. Now, it doesn't seem to want to allow me to post any...and I have two more students from yesterday's class that I want to share photos of! Come on blogger!!! Pretty please??


Ah ha!!! Just a little sugar and spice to get blogger to cooperate!

Anyway, above is Kathy...she got the "need for speed" award in our class yesterday! She completed four beautiful blocks! Way to go, Kathy!!

Yay!!!....and here's Ray, my first-ever male student!! He was delightful: got there before I did, had a wealth of information about everything quilting, did his work, and always had a joke, but you can tell that by the huge smile on his face! Thanks, Ray, for being so much fun! I look forward to being with you again and again!!!

So now you'll have to read my next two posts to see the other students and their fabulous blocks!

1 comment:

Elle said...

He looks like he had a great time!