Monday, June 26, 2006

The rest of the gang....

Hopefully blogger will allow me to finish posting the pics of my students from yesterday's Radiant Suns class at Intown Quilters!

Kim had the most mouth-watering fabrics, and she had a great eye for placement...not to mention the fact that she was a great curved piecer!

Melissa also had some wonderful fabrics...all from Intown Quilters, like Kim.

Barbara was another speed demon who didn't "visit" much, but just kept sewing and producing blocks! I enjoyed chatting with her...her table was next to mine...and she was great about drawing me maps of the area, especially one with the new location of the quilt shop on it!! Thanks Barbara!

Well, blogger must have institued a three photo limit again this evening....so I'll continue this above!!

No comments: