Saturday, January 06, 2007

2006 Works

Inspired by a few of the creative folks on the QA list, I followed suit and put together a collage of some of the quilts and dyed fibers that I created and worked with this past year. Making the collage was a very helpful tool because I can definitely see how far I've come in one year! I owe a huge thank you to several people, and I hope you know who you are, who constantly encouraged me, especially when I was feeling down about my "work"...or is it play? I am now eagerly anticipating more progress and great adventures in 2007! On that note, I'm off to straighten up the house a bit (K and D are coming up later today and spending the night....YIPPEEE!!) and then get busy with my play pieces for today, Saturday January 6th, 2007.

Hope you enjoy the photos below:




Oh, and Happy Birthday to our good friend Keith!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice work. Are they in the order that they were done? I like them all.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You were very productive. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Judy. Glad to see that my comment made it through! (I'm still a bit timid about using this technology.) I love the photos, too. I was glad to hear of Picasa. I'm going to tell our son, Jack, about it. Here's my e-mail address: jinnyandtom@cox.net Jinny