Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ketchup, Catsup, CatchUP Day

Here are a few pics from last Saturday's Art Festival at St. Bart's Episcopal Church in Atlanta.

Our friends Durwood and Jim were there with us, and we were lucky enough to set up next to eachother:







Durwood's colorful folk art work, made from recycled tin was a huge hit. The show was in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, and clever Durwood made a lot of Episcopal shields and other memorabilia.



Here is my table, flanked by my neighbors' tents: the soap lady pictured to my left and Durwood, to my right.


This was not a scarfy kind of crowd, but they did like my framed quilted pieces, batik tees and silk notecards. I find it interesting how different things sell at various venues.

I've been tagged by Karen.....sigh.......so now I must turn around and do the dirty deed to seven of my cyber buddies. As Karen said, it is indeed a double-edged sword because it is nice to know that folks are reading my blog, but then again, I hate going out and tagging others. Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

So here are my 7 random and/or weird facts:

1.I hate to watch TV.

2.I love to dye fabric.

3.I am very shy.

4.I love RED

5. I am currently listening to "Eat, Pray, Love" on my ipod

6.I hated drinking coffee until last year when we went to Costa Rica and I was introduced to the very best coffee in the world...now I'm addicted!

7.I broke both baby fingers my sophomore year in high school while playing field hockey.

So now here comes the dirty deed of tagging...and please forgive me! I shall tag Anita, Deb R., Karoda, Kathleen, Vicki, Patsy, and Deb L. I apologize if you didn't want to be tagged and got tagged, and I also apologize if you wanted to be tagged and were spared! Life's just like that sometimes!

PEACE


3 comments:

Debra said...

Judy,

I'm really busy for the next week (and my wifi seems to be down.. I'm only online thanks to an ethernet cable. IN the spouser's office). Joy.

I'll try to get to this this weekend, but if I don't can you remind me next Thursday?

Eva Hagbjärn said...

Looks like you had a warm and sunny "Show Sunday".
Pity though that I can't see what's on top of your colorful table.
I'm curious because I don’t know what a batik tee or a silk notecard is.
I know what the word means but not when they are used together with batik and silk =))))

xo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't tag me!! I think I have already done this one.

You are not shy, are you? I loved Eat, Pray, Love. I just watched her on Oprah - it was great to see her in person and Richard was there, too. I love TV. I thought you loved lime green best. I'm glad you now share my love of coffee.

I am blathering. Ta.