Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kansas City Here I Am!

I'm having a fabulous time in Kansas City! What's not to like about this city? I was really taken by the wonderful architecture as we were riding from the airport into town and our digs at the Marriott. I don't know what the names of the buildings are, so I won't bore you with that. Just take a peek:




My first day in class with Kerr Grabowski was like a dream come true! Kerr is humorous, knowledgeable, relaxed, and oh so much more! Here are some of my classmates hanging out our soda soaked fabric to dry on the beautiful sunny Sunday morning:

And here are just a few of the beautiful pieces that my classmates deconstruction-screenprinted yesterday.



We have a wonderful group in our class, and I couldn't be happier! I'll post a few more pictures later.

PEACE!!!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

I'm jealous, post lots of pictures so we can see what you are doing!

Jeannie said...

I am with Beverly - more photos! I hope you are soaking up tons of inspiration and having a fantastic time. Are you going to catch a Royals game or go to Calvin Trillan's rib place? Cheers.

Elizabeth said...

Ditto to the above comments!! SO glad that you are having such a good time!! Looking forward to more!
Hugs!
Elizabeth