This morning I did some trials with copper leaf.
I love the addition of metallic leaf to surface design,
and wanted to brush up on my technique
before I made the leap onto one of my class pieces.
I had a thin strip of black Lutradur begging for attention,
so it got leafed first.
I love how it turned out.
Next was the bottom section of my 'Scream' piece,
as Jeannie so eloquently named it.
I had already screened on some copper metallic textile paint,
which you can see are the smaller orbs.
Last, but not least, is this one:
It needs a bit of refinement before it goes out,
but I'm liking what it is doing to this piece!