Friday, July 26, 2013

Tropical Joy


I've almost finished Tropical Joy.
The machine quilting has about killed me:
black on black!
I've found it is easiest to work on early in the morning -
not sure if the light is better then
or if my eyes are just more rested.
Anyway, I've about finished hand-stitching down the facing,
and then I'll take some nice photos.


I've had a busy week:
spending a couple of days with the grand cherubs,
assisting with some church duties,
and trying to reaclimate myself to my home.
Hello House!

thanks for stopping by

Happy Friday!!

peace!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Interesting! I love the color combo. Rest and relax!

Cate Rose said...

Wow, this is awesome! Want to see the whole piece! xoxo

Maggi said...

Just catching up and how this piece glows. I love the stitching