Tuesday, November 12, 2013

More Paper into Cloth


I've been working away on the 
last two pieces for my December 12th show.
They are composed of more
cloth paper,
or paper cloth, if you prefer!
I quilted the top one,
as you can see.

The one below is simply edge-stitched.


I'm having a great time with these two pieces -
hope I will have something more to show
on Thursday.
My goal is to finish them on Thursday - 
which means photographing them too!

thanks for stopping by

peace to you and yours!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Interesting!!! I am looking forward to seeing a bit more (hint, hint). LOL! You don't know how much I wish my magic carpet had GPS and could take me to your show. xo

Maggi said...

I would love to be able to see your show. The first one is obviously very personal.

Carol said...

Yes, I'd love to see your show too. You'll have to take lots of photos. The paper fabric is very interesting, and of course you are performing magic on this unusual medium.rsiffote 3