Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Navigating by the Stars


A recent scarf sale prompted 
a commission order from this client!
I am working diligently to produce the perfect star image
in just the right colors for her.
Above is a first trial run
(not in her colors, mind you)
and I am extremely pleased with it.
Not only did it turn out beautifully,
but it has taught me a few things in the process.
Now I can get back to honing my skill set!

If you are interested,
this scarf is available for purchase
in the Gallery at 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Peace to you and yours.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Gorgeous scarf, you clever girl! Love your stars and the way you are really getting into your art. Each post is a delight. xox

Maggi said...

This is beautiful. I think I like the stars even better than the circles.