Sunday, September 27, 2015

Day 62


This piece is another fat quarter of Test Fabric's 419,
but this time I iced-dyed it.
I like the results so much better than the
low water immersion that I did on the two previous days.
Here's a detail shot:

I've had a chance to add a couple more pinwheel blocks
(lower right)
to the Maggie quilt project:


this is not how they will be positioned in the quilt,
but in the interest of space and time,
I chose to photograph them this way.

Thanks for all of your great suggestions
on the floppy ear dilemma
on Maggie's bunny costume.
I'll let you know what we decide to do....
and if it works!

thanks for stopping by

peace!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photo 1 is like photo 2 after putting glasses on! It's much crisper and clearer. Nice job! xxoo sil

queenopearls said...

Oh my stars, what a beautiful, and totally different, outcome with the dye! I really like the ice dye! :) The pinwheels are wonderfully fun! :) Rock on Judy!! :) ~ Christina