Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Day 110: The Greek Geek

my Greek Key stamp for today


I've used textile paint on a 
100% cotton dinner napkin from Dharma.

this is becoming rather addicting!

I printed the design I wished to duplicate (right),
drew it out on the paper (upper middle),
carved it and auditioned the stamp
 then did a bit of fine tuning on the carving


It's a bit wonky, but I like it

I've also added another round of yesterday's 
Greek Key to the napkin below.


the process is very meditative

I got busy sewing up my new project bag.
Sadly, I didn't get to it until late this afternoon,
so the light is not prime


thanks for stopping by

peace!



2 comments:

Rayna said...

Nice! Happy New Year, dear friend. I've been following your posts but finally responding. xoxo

Maggi said...

Love the stamp on that dyed fabric. It looks like tree shadows in a garden.