Thursday, January 07, 2016

Day 114......Dying to Dye


I woke up at 5:30 this morning
and couldn't go back to sleep.
My mind kept going back to the little quilted strips 
I showed in my two previous posts,
and they weren't what I had envisioned.
So I began thinking about equilateral triangles
and, of course, eighth grade math.
Later this morning I found some time
to experiment,
and the results are above.
I like this much better....
but it's by no means finished.

I also found a bit of time to get out to my dye studio,
tidy things up a bit,
and mix up several bottles of dye concentrate.


The fun begins tomorrow, fingers crossed!

thanks for stopping by

peace 


1 comment:

Maggi said...

I often wake up early but find it so hard to get around to doing anything when it's still dark at this time of the year. Like your triangles.