Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Q&A

My friend Trish sent me this a week or so ago and I promised I'd blog it, so here we go....feel free to copy it and send it on to your friends....or feel free to skip it!

1. FIRST NAME? Judy
2. NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, my mother always liked the name "Judith Anne".
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When we had our little kitty Sophie put to sleep.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? no

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? C's smoked salmon or tuna, cold
6. KIDS? one
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? absolutely!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yes
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? probably more than I am aware

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? goodness no! I am terrified of heights
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Marian's granola

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't have any tie shoes, but I would if I did
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Kristin's vanilla custard
16. SHOE SIZE? 8
17. RED OR PINK? definitely RED
18. THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? can I come back to that one?

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my mother, when she was in good health
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? if they want to
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue running shorts & purple Keens....I've been to the gym

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? half a mater samich on whole wheat bread & an ear of corn...YUMMMM
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the ac and my laptop
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? purple, yellow or red...no, wait: turquoise!
25. FAVORITE SMELL? freshly brewed coffee

26. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my mama
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? their laugh
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? absolutely!

29. FAVORITE DRINK? favorite??? let me see, gin on the rocks
30. FAVORITE SPORT? to watch? baseball.......to participate in? walking, if that is a sport, otherwise tennis, although I don't play anymore
31. EYE COLOR? brown
32. HAT SIZE? dunno
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? absolutely
34. FAVORITE FOOD? popcorn or steak
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy ending, I don't watch scary
movies
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? "Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man"....last Saturday!

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white tank top
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
39. HUGS OR KISSES? oh, great, long bear hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? creme brule or any cheesecake

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? nobody!
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Kristin...she never reads my blog!
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron and "In Her Shoes" by Jennifer Weiner
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't use a mouse...this is a laptop
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? some movie from netflix, but I fell asleep!
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the ocean
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles....John Lennon!
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Thailand
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to!!
50. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN? May 21, 1950, Brockton, Massachusetts

52. DREAM JOB (before you were 10)Director of a "nursing home"...don't ask!!
53. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE? couldn't be a bit happier!

OK, Trish, I'm finished! Now can I go play?????

No comments: