I'm takin' them for a spin today and the results thus far: clothes do feel invitingly soft, there is no static cling and I actually think that the drying time may be reduced a bit. My appliance repair man will be so proud of me! On his last couple of visits, he has checked out my lint screen and said that although lint-free, it had a very large build up of residue from the dryer sheet chemicals and he would spend quite a bit of time scrubbing that junk off. He reminded me that I too could do that, thus decreasing drying time. But, ya know, I never remember to do the screen scrubbing. Now perhaps I have found the perfect solution for a number of problems!
On another fiber note, I was busy last night making more silk fusion. The first sheet is from some pre-dyed soy silk roving that I purchased from Joggles. I added some Lion's Mane glitter to the medium and it really made the fusion sparkle.
This second piece is one that I dyed myself with some turquoise and chartreuse...also adding a bit of the Lion's Mane.
It's another lovely day here in the Southland, and I may even get out to do some weeding and fertilizing in my flower beds. Waaaay to pretty to stay inside...even if to dye!
Have a great day.