Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Friends

I spent a good part of the morning running errands: changes of address for my Mom, and all that moving her from one facility to another entails. Sheesh! She is doing fairly well, but I can see that this most recent hospitalization has really taken its toll on her. Poor Mommy!
When I finally arrived home at 2:00 PM, I was famished, but look what I found out around my patio:

It seems that everyday that C works on our new fence, another one of his friends arrives on the scene! What a great group of guys!!


Here are Bob and Joe busy at work:


Ah ha! I actually got them to smile!

As I was finishing my "walk around" inspection, I found this little bundle in my garden:

I guess sometimes there's a little bit of loss in each step of progress.
And here are this afternoon's two star blocks:
A bit more wonky than the last....hey, I'm all about wonky these days!!

PEACE


4 comments:

Mandy said...

I found your blog a few weeks back when I was googling Dave Curylo. We were friends in high school and I was hoping to be able to get in touch with him and see how he felt about being in his 30's. Your blog (which as a fellow crafty person, I think is quite fun) is the extent of the contact info I was able to dig up. It seemed a bit odd to contact you until I read the news about Ron. I am so sorry to hear about this. If you would, please let David know that I am thinking about him and his family. I can't imagine how difficult this must be.

Mandy Gray
mgray@oglethorpe.edu

Joyce said...

What good friends to help with fence building. Did your husband read Tom Sawyer? Lol.

Anonymous said...

i finally found it! your blog is great.

Eva Hagbjärn said...

Looks like they are a good team, Craig and his friends.
I can imagen that there's a lot of "guy talk" while they do the carpentry.
Sad about your lovely flowers though.
Like your winky wonky stars!

xo