Sunday, April 03, 2011

Tis the Season



Yesterday's morning walk on the golf course was all about Spring.................and I loved it. 
Please join us!











and here comes the pollen!



Tomorrow we head out on a little road trip.  I am hoping to take a few photos and also blog along the way.  Our final destination will be lovely San Antonio, but there will be lots of stops en route to appreciate beautiful architecture and Spring color.......and to sample local barbecue!  


PEACE





4 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for sharing your spring. Most days it is still feeling more like winter up here in the Northeast! Can't wait for flowers and warmer weather.

Peace!

Carol said...

Beautiful! You're so lucky to have seasons that really know what they're about. I'm off tomorrow for a few days too, will tell you about it when I return. XOX

Eva said...

Iris and violet -- how beautiful! We are still far from that. But it is getting warmer. Love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your post makes me hopeful for our spring here in MA...I can't wait to see a blooming iris!