Thursday, June 09, 2011

Today's Carrot


I'm still making daily to-do lists, and while I really wanted to put Zentangles at the top of today's list, it was #5....as there were much more pressing matters!  Nevertheless, it was #5 which caused its predecessors to be consumed rather rapidly, at least in my slovenly world.  I am a procrastinator by nature, so it's always nice to have an attractive carrot greeting me at the end of the day!


I journaled at 10:30 this morning, and wrote that I was pleased to have accomplished so much so early in the day: I had swum (is that a word???) twice, walked 4 miles with Barker, sprayed some scale-infested Eunonymous with a soap solution, showered (twice), eaten breakfast, and pruned some overgrown shrubs around the pool patio.  I was on a roll!  But then reality set in and I had the grunt work to do!  ugh!  But, as evidenced above, I made it through the list!!


As I tidied the garden early this morning, I had to take a shot of my favorite Callas to share with you




I've always loved the graceful beauty of Callas, and feel so fortunate to have a small stand gracing my garden. Don't you just love them!  These guys have only lived with me for three years, so I know they'll be more prolific if I keep them happy!


I know you're feeling deprived because I haven't shared numbers 1-4 on my list......but dream on.....they are very private!!!......maybe another day?????


PEACE


   

No comments: