Friday, November 18, 2011

On My Needles


My silk piece is coming along!
The navy blue embroidery has been put on the back burner:
not enough good light at the table where I work here at the beach.
I will complete that portion when I return home.
But, as you can see, I've added more embroidery 
in the round, so to speak.


There are two knitting projects in my Murphy Bag:
a second sock for me AND
the Knitting Pure & Simple Baby Pullover
for
Charlie!
It's really coming along - all that remains to be knit are the sleeves.
The Knitting Pure & Simple patterns are great:
they require few seams and work up very quickly.
I highly recommend them!

A cold front has blown through our beach area,
so today is breezy and a bit chilly.
Yesterday we lunched at Boss Oyster in Apalachicola.  YUMMMM!
We sat at a table overlooking the river, and Charlie loved
watching the boats and birds.


He is a pure delight to take out dining!

peace


2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I love the cargo pants on Charlie! So adorable! The color of his sweater is gorgeous. Speaking of gorgeous, your stitching is coming along and looking so textural and yummy. Enjoy your day!

diane said...

Love the vacation photos, Judy -- looks like you're doing it all -- family, surf, projects, photos! Thanks for sharing. xo