Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Friday or The Hatch Chiles Are In!


The good news in Atlanta is that
the Hatch Chiles are in and now being served at

We look forward to their fabuloso 
Chile Rellenos every Fall.
MMMMMMM!

.....and of course, you have to begin your meal with


their fabulous Guac!

*** and ***


a tasty Margarita!

We had a long day at the surgeon's office,
but covered all of the bases!
She biopsied a lymph node
and had a breast MRI done...
and spent about an hour discussing my course of treatment.
But it was like "one stop shopping" -
I never left the 5th floor of the building!
I'm very happy I've chosen her as my surgeon,
and feel very confident that my course of treatment
will be positive and uneventful.

Thanks for your kind thoughts!

Have a great weekend!

Peace to You!


5 comments:

Connie said...

I am delighted that you are confident and comfortable with your doctor, that is so important. Keep up your positive outlook and know that you are in my prayers.

Those peppers look amazing :)
Have a lovely weekend,
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Jeannie said...

You had me at the guac and margarita! As Connie said, having a doc that you trust and treats you well is half the battle. Happy Weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I carry you in my heart as the medical steps progress. Do they wait on these last tests before deciding things definitively? Hearing that your team is optimistic means the world. They have their work to do, and you show up for them to do it with faith in them, in yourself, and in the angels around you. You are courageous. How is Craig?
Your piece with the leaves is stunning. Being creative is very good for your peace of mind and heart. Love Barbara

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Judy. You go, girl! J and I love your positive attitude and are confident all will go well.
xxoo sil

Carol said...

So pleased you are confident in your surgeon, so important. Love and best wishes to you and Craig and the family. And those chillies look delish! xox