Friday, February 06, 2015

I'm Pixelated


I've been having a terrific time in my Photoshop Elements class
with the Pixeladies.
We finished Essentials I a week ago,
and are now in break before II begins.
I've been using Elements for years,
but was only self-taught, 
and not well at that, so this has been eye opening for me!
I highly recommend the class.

Here are a few of my favorite homework pieces






This past week we've had four houseguests:
our daughter, son-in-law, and two grand cherubs.
They are in the midst of moving from a town about 45 minutes north of us,
to the Atlanta suburbs, 
which depending upon traffic can be either an hour or maybe even two,
south of us.
It is a great move for them,
and we are really thrilled.
Here are our two cherubs hamming it up:




They love, love, love to paint and draw.
Yesterday was a gorgeous day,
so we took the easel outside
and they had a ball dabbling with colors.


I haven't had much time to knit, or sew, for that matter.
But it's been precious time with those two!
Here's how my Garter Rib Pullover back is shaping up:


I had thought that I was done with one sleeve of 
but I've learned that I cannot always count to four successfully,
so I will be ripping back several rows to rectify my decreases.
It's really ok - I'm a process knitter,
not a project knitter,
so simply having needles and yarn in my hands is a delight.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
......and of course, I love to read your comments.

Peace to you and yours.






7 comments:

Jeannie said...

Your photos are so much fun. Speaking of fun, the two cherubs are so silly and adorable. They are growing like weeds. Your knitting always has me wanting to dive into the stash and start something new. Love the design in the pullover. Have a wonderful weekend! Send some of that sunshine west!!!

Anonymous said...

Ilove your pixilations, Judy, and the grandkids are adorable. How long will your houseguests be staying?
xx sil

Anonymous said...

I love your pixelations, Judy, and am glad you're enjoying your houseguests. How long are they staying?

Beth said...

All exciting things - Photoshop. family in the house to hold and hug on and beautiful knitting projects. Life is GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of your artwork and the kids! xoxo

Maggi said...

You look so lovely pixelated and I've really enjoyed seeing your class photos. Aren't we having fun, and learning too? Love Charlie's skeleton outfit, even if he does appear to be trying to strangle Maggie. At least she was finding it funny. Looks like they're taking after you with the artistic creativity. I do like they grey of the garter rib piece, it's almost silver.

Carol said...

You look gorgeous in pixilated form, Judy, and you look so well. Great to see. Obviously you're really enjoying your Elements course, what fun! The grand cherubs are growing so quickly, next thing Charlie will be at school. I love that they are sharing your pleasure in art. xxx